Despite the fact that the humble noodle is a Thai street food champion most people still consider pad thai to be the premier Thai noodle dish. Indeed, beyond its borders Thailand does not have a strong reputation for its beloved and established noodle repertoire.
In reality Thais embrace noodles daily and with abandon, from wok-fried instant noodles to curry-laden fermented rice spaghetti, steaming bowls of noodle soups to simply dressed noodles salads. There are even desserts made with noodles!
At this one-of-a-kind vegan Thai supper club I will show you a glimmer of just how great the Thai noodle repertoire is.
Some of the dishes
- This event is entirely vegan and foods are prepared in a vegan kitchen.
- Please feel free to BYOB (or three).
- This event is not gluten free and unfortunately I am unable cater for other allergens at this time.
- This is an intimate event where you will share a dining table with other guests who have purchased tickets.
- To see reviews of past events, you can view my profile on EatWith.
- You can follow me on instagram @kippysnacks to see photos of my Thai food and read messyvegancook.com for my Thai recipes.
- This event takes place in my home, which is a 6 minute walk from Beckton Park DLR station. The address will be given after tickets are purchased.
- I live with two cats.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions.