If you love incendiary foods that sets your mouth aflame then you then you will love Southern Thai cuisine
What sets Southern food apart from other regional eats in Thailand isn’t just the spiciness, however. The general flavour profile employed involves a blend of spicy, sour, and salty ingredients.
This supper club menu is composed of a mostly spicy lineup of dishes, save one milder Hokkien influenced sweet mock pork dish for balance.
The event runs in Beckton, East London, in my home. Come along with a bottle of wine or two and try some vegan Southern Thai foods.
Some of the dishes
- This event is entirely vegan and foods are prepared in a vegan kitchen.
- Please feel free to BYOB (or three).
- This event is not gluten free and unfortunately I am unable cater for other allergens at this time.
- This is an intimate event where you will share a dining table with other guests who have purchased tickets.
- To see reviews of past events, you can view my profile on EatWith.
- You can follow me on instagram @kippysnacks to see photos of my Thai food and read messyvegancook.com for my Thai recipes.
- This event takes place in my home, which is a 6 minute walk from Beckton Park DLR station. The address will be given after tickets are purchased.
- I live with two cats.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions.